What You Will Need
- A colour printer connected to your computer/smartphone.
- White A4 paper or card.
- A sharp craft knife or scissors.
- Clear sticky tape or glue.
- Download the nine antenna cut-out designs by CLICKING HERE and unzip the files.
- Print your selected design(s) onto;
- 300gsm card if your printer can handle this.
- or 80/100gsm paper, and glue card to back to stiffen.
- If you haven’t got a printer, ask a friend.
- Cut out the antenna where indicated.
- Very lightly score on the fold marks (not necessary but helps with folding).
- Fold at the three points indicated to form a triangle as viewed from above.
- Glue/tape the tab marked ‘glue’ in place to form the triangle support.
- Viola! You have your interplanetary craft antenna – start communicating!
- There is one blank antenna included that you can colour in yourself. Give it a go! Experiment!